NTD Ministers / Churches,
What a great week of dreaming and planning here in the NTD offices! God is continually showing us a clear sense of this next season at NTD. In the course of some of those conversations with the Ministries Team and the Executives, we have decided that we will NOT have the Church Leadership Conference on February 24. Let me answer some of the reasons why this action has been taken.
We are seeing significant measurable results in our Departments’ intentional efforts in leadership development, the increased focus on helping develop healthy ministry families at District Council, and the impact of Minister’s Retreat and the Encounter Retreat. We also have heard the concerns of an incredibly full ministry calendar.
We will instead focus on ensuring that the following opportunities fulfill the goals of the CLC in other more effective ways. This decision was not easy and we apologize for any inconveniences caused. However we are confident this decision is both wise and will produce more effective ministry throughout the year. We look forward to investing in you and your leaders at the following:
- District Council, June 3-6 at SAGU.
- Connections Tour, Women’s Connect Fund, February
- Inspire Women’s Conference in May
- Healthy Youth Ministry Conference, Fall 2018
- Church Life Cohort, Beginning in May
- Church Multiplication Network Conference, March 5-7
- Collective – Next Gen Leaders Retreat, May 4-5
- Senior Adult Camp Meeting, May 6-9
- LEAD Conference for Pastors and Men’s Leaders, Sept 7-8
- Inside Out KidMin Conference, October 13
- Family First – Awareness and Momentum Builder Training Programs
(Find details for all of these opportunities at northtexas.ag)
This decision and these opportunities are designed to help you as you lead the local church.
Please note that we will be issuing full refunds to those previously registered for CLC.
Thank you for that trust and continued opportunity to serve! Sincerely,